Disclosure of Security Risks
Although we work hard and strive to keep MF Freelancer as safe and secure as possible, there might be some instances when new vulnerabilities arise and lead to risks. We undertake sincere efforts to keep our website up to date with the latest breakthroughs and technologies in web security and ensure that such vulnerabilities don’t come into the picture at all. Still, sometimes a security breach might occur.
The good news is that we have a community of some of the best talented freelancers with us who are highly skilled and technically robust, and contribute deliberately in finding such vulnerabilities as and when they arise to maintain the security standards.
We encourage and reward the individuals, who help us in finding and reporting such security breaches as soon as they encounter one.
Freelancers who research such bugs and vulnerabilities must follow some guidelines before reporting us the same. This is to ensure that no private action or public appeal is conducted against your actions.
● Report the bug to MF Freelancer via email at the earliest
● Don’t publish the bug report elsewhere outside the MF Freelancer domain
● The vulnerability reported must be present on a domain owned by MF Freelancer
● Our security team must be able to validate and confirm it
● Include a proof of concept or demonstration of the bug that you have found in your submission
● Also include thorough instructions that would allow anyone to replicate the said vulnerability
● Don’t forget to put your email address for us to contact you back regarding the same
Finally, we urge our users with utmost sincerity to not get involved in any malicious, unethical or harmful activities that might lead to any security breaches and damage our trust.